Friday, November 2, 2018

Trump to visit Pittsburgh amid funerals, calls for him to stay away

Trump to visit Pittsburgh amid funerals, calls for him to stay awayTrump said he would visit hospitalized police officers and other people wounded in Saturday's mass shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue that killed 11 worshipers in the deadliest ever attack on America's Jewish community. "I’m just going to pay my respects," Trump told Fox News on Monday night. "I would have done it even sooner, but I didn’t want to disrupt anymore than they already had disruption. But I look forward to going to Pittsburgh." Robert Bowers, 46, is accused of storming into the synagogue in Pittsburgh's Squirrel Hill section yelling "All Jews must die" and opening fire on members of three congregations holding Sabbath prayer services there.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/2Syao2m

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support